Want to book us for your private event? We’d love to be there! We are available in and around Edmonton throughout the year. To save you time, we’ve included our pricing below.
Performance Pricing Options
- Minimum charge $200 (15 minutes)
- Each additional 5 minutes for $50 (max 45 minutes)
- Minimum charge $150 (10 minutes*) or $200 (20 minutes)
- Each additional 5 minutes for $25 (max 45 minutes)
*This option only available if performer has multiple bookings in one night
- Travel outside of Edmonton: $25
- Travel outside of greater Edmonton area: please contact performers
- Venue with no DJ or professional sound system: $25
- Non-profit events are discounted by 25% (must be a registered charity)
- Prices may increase during times of high demand (e.g. holidays)
- Sorry, we are not available for bachelors parties/stags.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your performances suitable for children?
Yes! All of our performances are family- and children-friendly. Children often enjoy the performances as much as the adults!
2. What kind of music do you play?
Because we are a fusion of traditional Middle Eastern dance other forms of dance, our music also varies. We use classical, world, electronic, rock, and other contemporary music alongside traditional Middle Eastern/Arabic music. If you have a music preference, please let us know when booking.
3. What if I want live music?
We can do that too! In the past, we have collaborated with local drummers to do improvised performances. If you are interested in this option, please book early, as we will need more time for coordination.
4. Is tipping allowed?
Yes; unless requested otherwise, tipping is always appreciated. The performers will have a hat that can be passed around for tips at the completion of the performance, or may be handed to the performers directly. Please, no “stuffing” of tips into costumes!
5. How far in advance should I book?
Simply put, the sooner the better! The earlier you let us know that you would like us to perform, the greater chance you have of our schedules being free, and the more time we have to put a great show together for you.
6. What are your payment options?
We accept cheques, PayPal, and e-Transfer
7. What kind of surface and space do you need?
For both duets and solos, we require a clean, hard, flat surface. Carpet is ok, grass or dirt is not!
8. What kind of sound system do you need?
You will need a sound system loud enough to fill the performance area with an auxiliary hook up for our music.
9. What is your refund/cancellation policy?
- Cancellation more than 7 days in advance: full refund
- 48 hrs – 7 days in advance: refund less $100
- Less than 48 hrs in advance: non-refundable
10. Do you offer bachelorette/stagette packages?
Yes! We offer a “Night on the Town” Package that includes:
- A 60-minute dance lesson (with 5-minute performance) from one instructor in a mirrored studio.
- An optional gift for the bride for $20
- An optional gift for all participants for $10 per person
For up to 20 people, the cost is $250. No dance experience is required! For up to 30 people, we include everything listed above, but bump the dance lesson up to 90 minutes with two instructors. The cost of this option is $400.
11. Why are your prices so high? You’re only working for ____minutes!
It’s true that at first glance our prices appear high for the amount of time we perform. However, these prices are industry standard in Edmonton, and reflect the work that goes into performing: hair, makeup, costuming, transportation, and the many years of training we have that ensures we can put on a good show for you and your guests. We’re happy to work with you to find the best option for your budget, but please note that our prices are non-negotiable. You may find “cheaper” dancers in the area, but buyer beware: those dancers may still be students, or otherwise ill-prepared to give you the show you deserve.